Wednesday, August 31, 2016

8 new cards...................

I've been a little under the weather. I made these cards several nights ago but I ran out of boxes. I had ordered the wrong ones that were supposed to be the same size but they were not, plus they were a different kind altogether. The prices on these boxes are ridiculous. Including shipping they cost me 53 cents a piece. I keep searching for another way to ship these fluffy cards but have not found anything as of yet.

 Awesome...LOTV image.
Love him!



 Creepy....Sherri Baldy Bestie image.




 Howdy Snowpoke! 





 I heard the Bells on Christmas Day...Mo's Digital Image.





 Joyful Joyful We Adore You....LOTV image...





 Merry Christmas ... Pinky Doll Image....





 Merry. Merry. Merry....LOTV image....





Trick or Treat...Sherri Baldy Bestie Image....




0 comments: